Fall in Love with YEG
As the seasons change and the colours of fall start to appear, it is time to rediscover Edmonton and all it has to offer during the autumn. There are so many events to enjoy before the snow starts to drift from the skies. Here are some of our favourites:
- The Edmonton Corn Maze — this year the maze design is in celebration of our Edmonton Oilers. Head out to 26171 Garden Valley Road, Spruce Grove until October 22 to enjoy this yearly tradition.
- Haunted Pumpkin Festival at Prairie Gardens Adventure Farms — this fun family event runs on weekends from September 29 to October 31. The farm is located at 56311 Lily Lake Road, Bon Accord; 25 Km north of Edmonton.
- Edmonton Ghost Tours — dedicated to bringing Edmonton’s past back to life in a thrilling and often exhilarating new way, these tours take place in various locations around our city. Go to www.edmontonghosttours.com for more information.
- Harvest Hoedown at Fort Edmonton Park — Celebrate the end of the summer season at the Harvest Hoedown featuring beloved entertainer, Danny Hooper. Enjoy a feel-good evening on September 21 filled with live performance, dancing, and a delicious harvest meal.
- Wander the River Valley Trails — Edmonton has the best river valley trail system. It offers many opportunities to practice photography skills as the colours of the seasons change. This fall explore some trails that you haven’t been down before.
- Vignette Design Series — This interdisciplinary event brings together local designers, artists, and makers to bring their best in collaboration and creation to co-create amazing environments. September 27th - October 27th at 10107 - 102 Ave.
We would love to hear how you enjoy Edmonton in the fall. Visit our Facebook page or send us an email with your favourite fall activity and maybe we can check it out too!