I scream… You scream... We all scream for Ice Cream! Summer is the season of ice cream and we have found some of Edmonton's best places to find a frozen treat on a hot day.
- Ice Cream Shack located at 11 Athabascan Ave in Sherwood Park features Foothills Creamery Ice Cream. They also have milkshakes and floats.
- Made By Marcus Ice Cream is located at 10426 82 Ave NW uses locally sourced dairy and naturally grown ingredients. There are many unique and interesting flavours.
- Yelo’d is at 10150A 82 Ave is where you can experience Filipino and Asian inspired flavours of soft serve.
- The Italian Centre Shop found at 10879 95 Street. A great place for gelato.
- Block 1912 Café & Bakery located at 10361 Whyte Ave has two dozen gelato flavours to chose from.
- Bubble Cream can be found in West Edmonton Mall brings a popular dessert street food in Hong Kong to Edmonton. Try their many different creations.
- Kind Ice Cream makes ice cream in small batches in house. They can be found at 9551 76 Ave.
- La Carraia Gelaterie is at 10067 109 Street has creamy gelato, mousse and cakes.
- 80 Flavours has multiple locations around the city and has a flavour for every taste.
If you have a favourite ice cream shop that you think we should discover let us know.